29th Annual Internal Medicine Board Review 2020
The 29th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Come for our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
- In-depth review of high-yield topics presented by world-class clinician educators
- Opportunity to get your board relevant questions answered by world-class clinician educators
- Aligned to the ABIM blueprint
- Hundreds of board-style questions distributed across the course
- Adaptive learning to reinforce content and test mastery of topics
Online learning portal access for 12 months including:
- Board-style practice test to help identify learning needs
- Videos of faculty presentation
- Full slide decks from faculty presentations with note-taking capability
This course is designed for Internal Medicine physicians who are:
• Intending to obtain a thorough review in Internal Medicine
• Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
• Taking the initial ABIM certification examination
• Taking the ABIM recertification examination
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Notify me by email when course registration opens.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.