29th Annual Internal Medicine Board Review 2020 - LIVESTREAM
This course will now be offered only in a livestreaming format. Current registrants (as of 3/26/2020) have been contacted via email with details on livestreaming. Registration will remain open for this course. If you have specific questions about attending this course virtually, please contact our office at 1-800-323-2688/1-507-284-2509 or email@example.com.
June 1 - 5, 2020
The 29th Annual Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Learners will gain access to our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
- In-depth review of high-yield topics presented by world-class clinician educators
- Opportunity to get your board relevant questions answered by world-class clinician educators
- Aligned to the ABIM blueprint
- Hundreds of board-style questions distributed across the course
- Adaptive learning to reinforce content and test mastery of topics
Online learning portal access for 12 months including:
- Board-style practice test to help identify learning needs
- Videos of faculty presentation
- Full slide decks from faculty presentations with note-taking capability
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$1199|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional, Retiree||$1099|
This course is designed for Internal Medicine physicians who are:
• Intending to obtain a thorough review in Internal Medicine
• Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
• Taking the initial ABIM certification examination
• Taking the ABIM recertification examination
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study
- Recall clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine
- Choose next best steps in the diagnosis and management of common conditions
- Apply evidence-based medicine principles to answer statistical and clinical questions
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 47.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 47.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with ABIM through PARS.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be available to other healthcare professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 47.25 ABIM
- 47.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 47.25 Attendance
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.