Internal Medicine Pathways to MOC 2021 - LIVESTREAM
March 15 - 17, 2021 - LIVESTREAM - CT
Mayo Clinic, in collaboration with Kaiser Permanente, will be offering an intensive maintenance of certification course. The course, which includes faculty from both Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente, is designed to provide practicing physicians a comprehensive overview of all areas in internal medicine.
• Review recent advances in clinical practice
• Refresh your knowledge of core topics in internal medicine
• Aligned with the ABIM blueprint
• Examine case-based studies
• Earn Maintenance of Certification points
• Course app with presentations and note taking functionality
• Access to course recordings for one year with registration
|M.D., D.O., Ph.D.||$775|
|Allied Health, NP, PA, Residents, Fellows, Retirees||$675|
This course is designed for general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, family medicine physicians, and other primary healthcare professionals.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestation of common problems.
- Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems.
- Review key images and key points to enhance knowledge.
- Develop strategies regarding evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases.
- Identify new strategies for continuous professional development during an interaction limiting pandemic
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 20.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Participation information will be shared with ABIM through PARS.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be available to other healthcare professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
|Total Available Credit 20.25 AMA, ABIM Attendance - Breakdown|
|Monday - March 15, 2020||7.25|
|Tuesday - March 16, 2020||7.00|
|Wednesday - March 17, 2020||6.00|
- 20.25 ABIM
- 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 20.25 Attendance