Internal Medicine Recertification Course 2017
Mayo Clinic Course Directors:C. Scott Collins, M.D., Nerissa Collins, M.D.
Kaiser Permanente Course Directors: Jennifer Lin, M.D., John Martin, M.D., Kim Tran, M.D.
Mayo Clinic, in collaboration with Kaiser Permanente, will be offering an intensive recertification course. The course, which includes faculty from both Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente, is designed to provide practicing physicians a comprehensive overview of all areas in internal medicine.
Registration Fee: $875.00
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the exhibitor forms (PDF) and submit to Karol Gluth.
This course is designed for General Internal Medicine physicians intending to:
• obtain a thorough review of Internal Medicine
• complete the maintenance of certification knowledge modules
• take the ABIM recertification examination
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestation of common problems.
- Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems.
- Review key images and key points to enhance understanding of new knowledge.
- Implement strategies regarding evaluation and management of internal medicine diseases.
- Summarize recent advances in Office-Based Internal Medicine based on case discussions.
- Summarize recent advances in Hospital-Based Internal Medicine based on case discussions.
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
- 28.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™