Multidisciplinary Neuro-Oncology Symposium: Updates in Medical and Surgical Management of Brain Tumors 2020
Course Director: Kaisorn Chaichana, MD
The Multidisciplinary Neuro-Oncology Symposium is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on the diagnosis and management of metastatic brain tumors relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
- Latest evidence-base knowledge in neuro-oncology
- Updates in major areas of neuroscience and oncology research from basic science, translational laboratories and clinical trials research
- My Journey-The Patient Centered Q&A Panel
- Audience participation in case-based discussions utilizing interactive case-based approaches
- Pharmacology contact hours available
- E-Poster and Abstract presentations
- Networking opportunities
On or Before
February 6, 2020
Physicians and Scientists
|APRNs & PAs||$350||$450|
|Residents, Fellows. RNs, Allied Health and Retirees||$250||$350|
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with healthcare providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please contact Florida Exhibits.
This course is designed for neurologists, neurosurgeons, medical oncologists, neuropathologists, neurointerventional surgeons, radiation oncologists, pathologists, ARNPs/PAs, nurses and other healthcare personnel who are interested in this field.
A block of rooms has been reserved for attendees and their guests at a special course rate of $199 single/double at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Orlando, FL. To receive the course rate, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or by Tuesday, February 4, 2020, whichever comes first. Reservations will be taken following this date based on space and rate availability. To make your reservation, call 1-800-996-3426 and ask for the Mayo Clinic Neuroscience and Oncology Symposium group discount.
There is a charge for both Self and Valet Parking. Parking Rates below:
Day Rate Self-Parking - $11.00
Overnight Self-Parking - $22.00
Valet Parking - $29.00
A Resort Services Fee of $23.00 per room per day will been discounted to $10.00 for all guest rooms utilized within the Group’s room block. This includes the following services:
- In-Room and Public Area Premium High Speed Internet
- 2 Bottled Waters in Room per day
- Access to business center: computers, printers
- Shuttle Service to and from Disney parks and Disney Springs
- USA Today Newspaper
- Pool towels for resort area use
- 5 Pools, 2 lazy rivers, 2 kid’s splash parks and 9 Hot Tubs
- Access to WVO Playground, Game Rooms, Miniature Golf, Picnic/BBQ Areas and Ping Pong
- 10% off any retail or Spa service in Blue Harmony Spa
- Children 5 years old and under eat free with paying adult for Breakfast in Tesoro Cove
- Children 11 years old and under eat for free in deep blu Seafood Grille with each paying adult
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Notify me by email when course registration opens.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.