Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series June 16, 2020 Online CME Course
Session 3: COVID-19 and Pediatric Patients
Despite the rapidly evolving body of data on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, some uncertainty persists around how the virus affects children. In this webinar, Mayo Clinic pediatrics experts will review the latest research, discuss clinical updates and offer guidance for pediatric health care providers.
- Moderator: W. Charles Huskins, M.D., Chair, Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Featured Expert: Rana Chakraborty, M.D., D.Phil., Senior Associate Consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- Featured Expert: David (DJ) J. Hall, M.D., Chair, Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Featured Expert: Emily R. Levy, M.D., Assistant Professor, Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Featured Expert: Nipunie S. Rajapakse, M.D., M.P.H., Consultant, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic COVID-19 Live Webinar Series course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss current research initiatives related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Identify promising innovative solutions for treatment strategies in COVID-19 patients
- Describe the expedited translational research related to COVID-19
- Describe innovative practice redesign principles to treat patients in a virtual setting.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance
If you attended and claimed CME credit for the Live Webinar on June 16, you are unable to access the Online CME course. To view the recording, please click here.
Notify me for future live webinars
Access to online streaming course is available from the date of purchase until the course expires on June 16, 2023. Credit must be claimed within that time period.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.