Mayo Clinic Healthcare London Grand Rounds - Management of Left Main Coronary Artery Disease - Online CME Course
Recorded May 11, 2022 - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. BST
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. CT
Left main coronary artery (LMCA) disease can have life-threatening consequences for adults of all ages. Management decisions can play a significant role in providing the best long-term benefit for patients, while mitigating the risks related to revascularization. In this one-hour webinar from Mayo Clinic Healthcare in London, our experts will discuss a pragmatic approach for shared decision-making for patients with LMCA disease.
- Featured expert: Malgorzata (Gosia) Wamil, M.D., Ph.D., senior associate consultant, Cardiology, Mayo Clinic Healthcare
- Featured expert: Gurpreet Sandhu, M.D., Ph.D., vice chair (international), Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic; professor of medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
Physicians and cardiology specialists.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify contemporary guidelines based management of left main disease.
- Provide individualized treatment based upon patient risk and comorbidities.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance