Ophthalmology Grand Rounds Episode 61: What does sustainability in ophthalmology look like? and Do you really know the early signs of HCQ toxicity?
Click on the Video to View for Free!
Registration required for CME credit
What Does Sustainability in Ophthalmology Look Like?
- Identify different sources of waste in ophthalmology.
- Summarize the current literature that discusses waste and sustainability in ophthalmology.
- Describe areas of improvement and current concepts related to waste and sustainability in ophthalmology.
- Apply new knowledge to achieve the goal of sustainability in ophthalmology
- Identify the risk factors of HCQ toxicity
- Detect early signs of hydroxychloroquine
- Apply this knowledge when reviewing tests for your next patient on HCQ.
Utilization of this Mayo Clinic online (enduring materials) course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for each occurrence. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 Attendance
View Videos for Free on the Course Pages. Registration is required to claim CME credit
Access to online streaming course is available from the date of purchase until the course expires on March 5, 2026. Credit must be claimed within that time period.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.