Ophthalmology Grand Rounds Episode 65: Pigmented Conjunctival Tumor and Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction and Dacryocystitis in Children
Click on the Video to View for Free!
Registration required for CME credit
Pigmented Conjunctival Tumor
- Recognize the spectrum of pigmented conjunctival tumors
- Understand the approach to conjunctival melanoma diagnosis and management
- Discuss the anatomy and development of the lacrimal system
- Estimate the incidence of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction and dacryocystitis in children
- Describe the efficacy of treatment methods for CNLDO
- Identify the relationship between dacryocystitis and congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction in children
Utilization of this Mayo Clinic online (enduring materials) course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for each occurrence. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 Attendance
View Videos for Free on the Course Pages. Registration is required to claim CME credit
Access to online streaming course is available from the date of purchase until the course expires on March 5, 2026. Credit must be claimed within that time period.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.