Mayo Clinic Fellows Shoulder & Elbow 2023
Course Director: Jon Barlow, M.D.
May 4, 2023 - Welcome Dinner & Introductions
May 5 - 6, 2023 - Mayo Clinic, Stabile 9 - Rochester, Minnesota
The Mayo Clinic Shoulder and Elbow Division has designed an innovative, advanced fellows’ course, with an inaugural first course planned for May 4-6, 2023. This course is an exclusive course for those in fellowships specializing in shoulder and elbow surgery, and is designed as an educational and networking opportunity for future thought leaders in shoulder and elbow surgery.
Highlights of the course include:
- An advanced curriculum focused on the serious and complex challenges of shoulder and elbow surgeons (cadaveric and didactic sessions)
- A variety of topics, including complex instability repair, advanced arthroscopic and rotator cuff techniques, primary and revision shoulder arthroplasty, and complex elbow repair and reconstruction
- World renowned faculty, with intimate case-based discussions and data driven approaches to complex shoulder and elbow problems
Individuals participating in a shoulder & elbow fellowship.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Recognize patient related factors that influence shoulder instability indications and management
- Interpret x-ray and CT based imaging modalities and how this influences instability operations
- Demonstrate competency in performance of an open Latarjet – avoiding complications potential pitfalls
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Record of Attendance
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 14.00 Attendance
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.