Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Online Board Review: Cancer and Cardiovascular Rehabilitation - Online
Course Directors: Billie A. Schultz, M.D., Brian E. Grogg, M.D., Jeffrey S. Brault, D.O.
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review – Online is designed for candidates preparing for certifying and maintenance of certification examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. This course is intended to provide a comprehensive review of cancer and cardiovascular rehabilitation and facilitate additional study as needed.
This course is designed for physicians and resident fellows preparing for certifying examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review the epidemiology of cancer
- Describe the sources of impairment associated with cancer
- Identify incidence of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
- Recognize the goals and expected outcomes of a cardiac rehabilitation program
- Discuss benefits of a cardiac rehabilitation program
- Identify all elements in an exercise prescription
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Andrea L. Cheville, M.D.
Carmen M. Terzic, M.D., Ph.D.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To claim CME credit:
- Click Take Course
- Watch the presentation
- Complete the evaluation
- Take the quiz (There is a required 80% pass rate in order to earn credit, with 1 retake allowed.)
- Claim Credit
- Download and print certificate
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance