Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Online Board Review: Joint and Connective Tissue Disorders - Online
Course Directors: Billie A. Schultz, M.D., Brian E. Grogg, M.D., Jeffrey S. Brault, D.O.
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review – Online is designed for candidates preparing for certifying and maintenance of certification examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. This course is intended to provide a comprehensive review of joint and connective tissue disorders and facilitate additional study as needed.
To claim CME credit:
- Click Take Course
- Watch the presentation
- Complete the evaluation
- Take the quiz (There is a required 80% pass rate in order to earn credit, with 1 retake allowed.)
- Claim Credit
- Download and print certificate
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course is designed for physicians and resident fellows preparing for certifying examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review basic joint anatomy
- Review classification of joint diseases
- Describe common diagnostic features of rheumatic diseases and fibromyalgia
- Discuss physiatric treatment of rheumatic disease and fibromyalgia
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Margaret Moutvic, M.D.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™