Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Part II Board Review 2020 - CANCELED
This course has been CANCELED - Look to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation for course offerings
Course Directors: Jeffrey S. Brault, D.O., Brian E. Grogg, M.D., Billie A. Schultz, M.D.
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for the Part II examination in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Through a combination of didactic lecture, case vignettes and optional mock oral examinations, the PM&R Board Review course helps guide study and preparation for all learners.
This is an independent educational activity of Mayo Clinic and is not planned in conjunction with the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Optional online education modules are also available to aid in exam preparation (additional fee applies).
- The only PM&R review course with special focus on Part II of the PM&R Boards
- On-line and in-person instruction modules
- Receive a comprehensive review of PM&R
- Priced affordably
- All instructors are experts in the field of PM&R
|M.D., DO, Ph.D.||$699|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional||$599|
Optional Educational Opportunities (additional fees apply)
- Mock oral exam sessions
- Features live case vignettes and oral board exam practice for effective learning
- Limited spaces available, register early (one sign-up allowed per person)
- Online pre-course refresher available at a discounted price for live course attendees
- Comprehensive review of all 16 topic areas and is intended to facilitate additional study
- Live course attendees receive a discount code upon registration confirmation for the live conference
- Additional details regarding the online modules can be found here
This course is designed for PM&R physicians.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Apply greater self-awareness and confidence in oral examination skills
- Demonstrate competency in patient care skills that are appropriate and effective for the treatment
- of commonly seen patients in a physiatric practice
- Demonstrate medical knowledge and the application of this knowledge to patient care
- Integrate the practice-based learning process and apply the experience gained in simulation
- Exhibit interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and learning with patients, their families, and other healthcare professionals
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown has reserved a limited block of guest rooms at a special group rate of $150 (USD), single or double occupancy per night. To ensure accommodations at the discounted rate, make your reservations directly with the hotel before the block is full or by April 22, 2020, whichever comes first. Indicate you are requesting a room in the PM&R room block when making your reservation.
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown
225 South Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
Online Reservations click here or
Call Reservations: (507) 285-1234
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
General Session: 18.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Practice Oral Exam: 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 19.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 19.00 Attendance
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.