The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for certifying and maintenance of certification examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. This online content is intended to provide a comprehensive review of the topic areas and facilitate additional study if needed.
Bradford Landry, D.O. is a physician in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. Dr. Landry is an assistant professor in the College of Medicine. He has a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and Master's of Science degree in both physical therapy and neuromusculoskeletal medicine. He is board certified in PM&R. Primary clinical interests are in pediatric chronic pain, hypermobility and exercise in children.
To receive CME credit, please do the following:
- Click Take Course
- Watch the presentation
- Complete the evaluation
- Take the quiz (There is a required 80% pass rate in order to earn credit, with 1 retake allowed.)
- Claim Credit
- Download and print certificate
- Review some of the primary disabilities and disorders frequently seen in a pediatric rehabilitation practice including cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophies and neural tube defects.
- Discuss classification and management principles for scoliosis in children and adolescents.
- Identify appropriate strategies for treatment of spasticity in children and adolescents.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Health Care Professionals
A certificate of attendance will be provided to other health care professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 Attendance