The study of public health is an important component of modern medicine and is essential to the life and vitality of the communities served.
Areas of focus within the study of public health include:
• Health and wellness
• Management strategies
• Prevention, intervention and treatment
• Health indicators and behaviors
• Prescribing and pharmaceutical considerations
• Indications for referral
Designed for diverse medical professionals
Public health education benefits all members of the health care team, including:
• Advanced practitioners
• Allied health professionals
• Health care administrators
There is currently no content to view in this section.