Quality in Health Care
Improving health care quality and patient safety is a top priority for health care institutions everywhere. Health care quality leaders are looking for ways to integrate human factors, quality improvement, teamwork, professionalism and patient-centered care into the clinical practice.
A significant need has arisen for education, collaboration and application of systems engineering techniques such as:
• Six Sigma
• Human factors tools — systems, process, workflow and equipment design
• Patient- and family-centered care practices
Designed for diverse medical professionals
Health care quality education benefits all members of the health care team, including:
• Administrative professionals
• Allied health staff
• Health care quality professionals
• Teams working to improve quality and safety in patient care
There is currently no content to view in this section.