Mayo Clinic Social Media Residency
Just as medical residency is more advanced than medical school, MCSMN Residency goes beyond basics to specialized learning within a collaborative environment. Register for Social Media Residency if you already use social networking platforms and want to:
- learn more about current best practices
- discover what’s new and next in the world of online social networking
- gain hands-on experience with video-based platforms
- discuss strategy and tactics with experts
- revise an existing or develop a new strategic plan for using these tools
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.