61st Mayo Clinic Dental Reviews
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
April 8 - 9, 2022 - Hilton Rochester Mayo Clinic Area - Rochester, Minnesota
Mayo Clinic Dental Reviews is a unique, multifaceted selection of relevant topics integrating medicine and dentistry. Presentations made by Mayo Clinic faculty along with distinguished visiting faculty provide a balance of contemporary information with a comprehensive overview of medical and dental topics including integrated and collaborative patient care, research, surgery and dentistry.
Welcome Reception - Friday Evening
April 8th, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Attendees are cordially invited to join the course faculty for the Welcome Reception. This casual reception offers you the perfect opportunity to make connections with existing and new colleagues and will be held in the Hilton Ballroom. Pre-registration is requested.
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that all live course attendees must:
- Complete COVID-19 testing of any kind and provide attestation that a negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date or provide attestation that you received any positive COVID-19 test result within the previous 90 days, that it has been at least 20 days since COVID-19 infection, and that you are currently asymptomatic.
- Attest that you will comply with all safety requirements and that you understand the inherent risk associated with being in large groups of people.
- Complete your attestation here: ce.mayo.edu/content/covid-19-testing-attestation-61st-mayo-clinic-dental-reviews-april-8-9-2022
Attendees who are not able to complete the above attestations are unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
This course is designed for dentists, dental hygienists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, physician assistants
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the types and nature of integrated medical and dental teams that can provide diagnosis and treatment modalities for the complex patients encountered in dental practice.
- Identify contacts within integrated teams at Mayo Clinic in Rochester to guide proper referrals and consultation requests for patients.
- Define medical conditions that have an effect on the outcomes of patients’ dental treatment.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this other activity (live and livestream) for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.50 CE Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
1/1/2021 to 12/31/2022.
Provider ID# 215760
Mayo Clinic is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Mayo Clinic designates this activity for 12.50 continuing education credits.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider, or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Other Healthcare Professionals:
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 12.50 AGD
- 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 12.50 Attendance
The 61st Mayo Clinic Dental Reviews course is pleased to offer the opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the following:
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Create an account/profile (or log-in if you already have one)
- Complete the Exhibitor Agreement Form
Contact us for additional information.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.