Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review 2022
This course will be offered LIVE (in-person) and LIVESTREAM
September 8 - 11, 2022
The Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review is a high-yield program designed to prepare candidates for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) initial and maintenance of certification examinations in gastroenterology and hepatology. Case-based content delivered by Mayo Clinic faculty provides learners with the most time-efficient, comprehensive review to assist in successful preparation for the board exam. In addition, attendees receive up-to-date, practical information that can be applied immediately into daily clinical practice.
- Mayo Clinic faculty share more than 20 years of experience preparing learners for the board exam
- Recommended by nearly 100 percent of attendees
- Access to course recordings until the spring recertification exam
- Earn more than 30 ABIM MOC points with your CME credit
- Interactive livestream format with dedicated Q&A sessions
Study materials included with registration
- Online access to course recordings until the spring recertification exam
- Access to all presentation slides and additional study materials in a mobile app with note-taking features
- Electronic course syllabus
- Electronic question and answer book, which compiles the board-review type questions from the course
- Electronic 100+ questions practice test
- Electronic list of daily, high-yield facts and images
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel. In order to receive the special rates, reservations must be made before August 16, 2022, or before the room block fills. Please identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic 2022 Gastroenterology & Hepatology Board Review CPD course when making your reservation.
Reservations are based on space and rate availability. Hotel requires a one-night deposit and cancellation notice of 3 business days prior to arrival for a refund.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant. Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registration such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.