32nd Annual Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology Reviews 2023 Livestream (virtual)
July 27 - 29, 2023 - Livestream - EST
Mayo Clinic's 32nd Annual Hematology/Oncology Reviews 2023 in Amelia Island, Florida is a comprehensive review of hematology/oncology that focuses on the application of new clinical and research advancements and developments over the preceding year. The most important clinical management questions in hematology/oncology will be addressed in highly interactive sessions. Attendees will leave with up-to-date, practical information that will have immediate clinical application. Attendees are encouraged to bring portable computer devices to view the syllabus on the course website. Attendees are strongly encouraged to download the syllabus from the website prior to the course. Join us at this continuing medical education (CME) conference!
This course is designed for practicing hematologists, medical oncologists, scientists, researchers, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists and clinical research associates.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- List new practice-changing developments in hematology and medical oncology in 2022-2023
- Select the appropriate clinical conditions in oncology and hematology using newly developed 2022 and 2023 treatments
- Identify risks and benefits of new treatments approved by the FDA
- Describe the most important management issues in hematology/oncology and select the best treatments based on current evidence
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 19.75 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals:
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 19.75 ANCC
- 19.75 Attendance
The 32nd Annual Mayo Clinic Hematology/Oncology Reviews 2023 course is pleased to offer the opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the following:
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Create an account/profile (or log-in if you already have one)
- On February 21, 2023 at 11:00am EST, submit the Exhibitor Agreement Form. Please note, this form will not open until on February 21, 2023. Space is limited and will be secured only by completion of the Exhibitor Agreement Form in the order they were submitted until space runs out
- Exhibit space is not confirmed until representative is notified by a member of the Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development
Please direct questions to email@example.com. Signed agreements will not be accepted via email.
* Exhibitors do not have to register as attendees for the conference.
To claim credit for livestream participation in this course, learners must view the content during the hours posted for the live activity. This course is not approved for on-demand delivery.
Commitment to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (MCSCPD) strives to foster a learning environment in which individual differences are valued, allowing all to achieve their fullest potential.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.