Mayo Clinic & University of Athens Hematology & Oncology 2023 - Livestream (virtual)
Course Directors: Panayiotis S. Savvides, M.D., Ph. D. and Tanios S. Bekaii-Saab, M.D.
June 29 - July 1, 2023 - Internet Live Activity - Athens, Greece
This course is a comprehensive review of hematology and oncology innovation with a focus on new clinical and research advances that have been presented in the most recent ASCO, EHA, ASH and ESMO.
Through interactive sessions, faculty from both Institutions will provide up-to-date, concise and relevant information on all areas of hematology and oncology practice with immediate clinical implications.
- A total of 20 thematic sessions (ten in Hematology and ten in Oncology) are included over the three-day course
- More than 60 faculty members from both Institutions will participate in the sessions
- Special sessions to provide attendees with detailed information on the past, present and vision for the future of both Institutions
- Interactive sessions and networking opportunities
- Opportunities for collaboration among meeting participants and the wider audience
This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, resident fellows, and scientist researchers practicing worldwide.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Review and interpret new, practice-relevant data presented at ASCO 2023, EHA 2023, ASH 2022 and ESMO 2022
- Integrate novel evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice in various fields of hematology and medical oncology
- Apply novel biomarker-based treatment approaches in various fields of medical oncology and hematology
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Tanios Bekaii-Saab, M.D.
Panos Savvides M.D., Ph.D.
Mayo Clinic Faculty:
Daniel Ahn, D.O.
Stephen Ansell, M.D., Ph.D.
Alan Bryce, M.D.
Anastasios Dimou, M.D.
Roxana Dronca, M.D.
Vinicius Ernani, M.D.
Rafael Fonseca, M.D.
James Foran, M.D.
Joleen Hubbard, M.D.
Mohamed Kharfan Dabaja, M.D., M.B.A.
Shaji Kumar, M.D.
Roberto Leon Ferre, M.D.
Yi Lin, M.D., Ph.D.
Robert McWilliams, M.D.
Javier Munoz, M.D., M.B.A.
Marciej Mrugala, M.D., Ph.D.
Sameer Parikh, M.B.B.S.
Allison Rosenthal, D.O.
Julie Rosenthal, M.D.
Niloy Jewel Samadder, M.D.
Mohamed Sonbol, M.D.
Gita Thanarajasingam, M.D.
Christina Wu, M.B., B.Ch., M.D.
Bassel El-Rayes, M.D.
Petros Grivas, M.D. Ph.D.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
View Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.