26th Annual Internal Medicine Board Review 2017
This CPD Activity has already taken place.
Sign up now for the 2018 course
The 2017 Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Come for our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
|Full Fee: M.D., D.O., Scientist||$1,199.00|
|Reduced Fee: Resident, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional||$1,099.00|
|ABIM MOC Module: 2016 Update in Hospital Medicine||$250.00|
|ABIM MOC Module: 2016 Update in Internal Medicine||$250.00|
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete exhibitor forms (PDF) and submit to Karol Gluth.
This course is designed for general internal medicine physicians who are:
- Intending to obtain a thorough review in Internal Medicine
- Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
- Taking the initial ABIM certification examination
- Taking the ABIM recertification examination
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study
- Recall clinical presentation, diagnosis and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine
- Choose next best steps in the diagnosis and management of common conditions
- Apply evidence-based medicine principles to answer statistical and clinical questions
- Demonstrate improved understanding and retention of information across the field of internal medicine
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
ATTENTION: Please login or create an account to unlock and register for the sessions below.
- 53.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.