(in-person) courses and conferences effective July 1, 2021 and available COVID-19 online education and resources.
ABIM MOC Module: 2016 Update in Internal Medicine
Session Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 and Thursday, June 8, 2017
Session Start Time: 6:05 p.m. (Wed) and 5:55 p.m. (Thurs)
Session End Time: 7:05 p.m. (Wed) and 6:55 p.m. (Thurs)
Registration Fee $250.00
Course Postcard (PDF)
Lodging and Accommodations
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete exhibitor forms (PDF) and submit to Karol Gluth.
This course is designed for General Internal Medicine Physicians who are:
- Intending to obtain a thorough review in Internal Medicine
- Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
- Taking the initial ABIM certification examination
- Taking the ABIM recertification examination
ATTENTION: Please login or create an account to unlock and register for the sessions below.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™