Endocrine Update 2019
Designed for endocrinologists and interested internists and surgeons, this course addresses gaps in medical knowledge and barriers in clinical practice to improve the outcomes of patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders. Topics span the full range of endocrinology through lectures, debates, panel discussions, clinicopathologic sessions, clinical pearls sessions, informal breakfast roundtable discussions and small-group discussions with experts. Attendees have plenty of opportunity for interaction with the course faculty, who are selected for their expertise and clinical acumen.
- Case-based, interactive model that highlights multidisciplinary sessions in endocrine diseases and endocrine cancers, laboratory testing, disorders of calcium and bone, diabetes and obesity.
- Clinically relevant education from perspectives in surgery, psychology, laboratory medicine, medical oncology, gynecology, etc.
- Opportunities to interact with course faculty during breakfast roundtable discussion and small group discussions
- Apply what you learn immediately into your practice
This course is designed for endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons and interested internists.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at the Fairmont Orchid. See below for the various rates that are being offered. In order to receive the special rates, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the expiration date of January 11, 2019, whichever comes first. After January 11, 2019, reservations will be taken based on space and rate availability.
Room Rates (Single/Double):
Garden View: $299
Partial Ocean View: $319
Ocean View: $359
There is no charge for children under eighteen (18) years of age sharing the same room with their parents and utilizing existing bedding. There will be an additional charge of $75.00 per night, plus tax beginning with the third adult (18 years or older) in a room. The maximum number of persons per room is four (4) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
Online Reservations: https://book.passkey.com/go/2019endocrineupdate
Phone Reservations: 1-800-845-9905
Daily Resort Charge ($15):
The daily resort charge of $30 is discounted at a rate of $15 per room per night plus tax for all attendees staying at the resort. The fee includes the following:
- Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- In-room bottled water, refreshed daily at turndown
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- On-demand shuttle transportation within the Mauna Lani Resort.
- Snorkel equipment rental (based on up to two sets per room, per day)
- Various cultural activities (canoe rides, daily arts and crafts, hikes, tide pool and snorkel introductions)
- 10% discount on published pricing for Fairmont Orchid Luau
- 45-minute photo shoot on the screen grounds of Fairmont Orchid with Pacific Dream Photography (subject to availability).
Lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant. Mayo Clinic School of CPD is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.
Travel, lodging, and parking arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Mayo Clinic School of CPD is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.