Mayo Clinic Talks COVID-19 Miniseries Episode 15: Recommendations for Care of Pregnant Patients
Mayo Clinic Talks Podcast #150
This course is intended for primary care providers: physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
Upon completion of the Mayo Clinic Talks Podcast episode, learners should be able to:
- Recall recommendations for imaging guidelines in application to diagnosis of COVID-19 in pregnant patients presenting with dyspnea
- Recall reported complications for pregnant women infected with SARS-CoV-2 from small observational cohorts
- Recall differences in prenatal monitoring recommendations for pregnant patients who've been infected with SARS-CoV-2
- Recall recommendations for iatrogenic early delivery for pregnant patients infected with SARS-CoV-2
Participation in this Mayo Clinic online course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here to review disclosures.
- 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.25 Attendance
Thank you for joining us!
Everything you need to complete this course is listed in the Course Progress column on this page's left-hand side. This handy checklist has all of the course components needing completion. Do them in any order, but completion of all is required for credit.
For cancellation details, contact email@example.com