(in-person) courses and conferences effective July 1, 2021 and available COVID-19 online education and resources.
Physician Assistant Board Review 2021 - LIVESTREAM
Course Directors: Ryan Meverden, P.A.-C., Justine S. Herndon, P.A.-C., Darci Zblewski, APRN, C.N.P., & Chelsey M. Hoffmann, P.A.-C., M.S.
August 3 - 6, 2021 - Livestream CST
The 2021 Mayo Clinic Physician Assistant Board Review course is a comprehensive review designed to help with initial (PANCE) and recertification (PANRE) examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Prepare for your exam with our top Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and learning techniques proven to enhance comprehension and recall.
- Intensive high-yield review
- Aligned to the PANCE/PANRE blueprint
- Daily exam prep practice questions
- Course app with presentations and note-taking functionality
- AAPA, ANCC credits with designated pharmacology content
This course is designed for physician assistants preparing to take the initial PANCE or the PANRE. This course also provides a comprehensive review of general medicine applicable to physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of common medical problems
- Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestations of common medical problems
- Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems
- Review key images and key points of general medical issues
- Apply and implement strategies regarding evaluation and management of general medicine diseases
- Review clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions encountered by PAs and NPs
- Apply evidence-based principles to clinical practice
- Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 33.25 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 33.25 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 33.25 AAPA Category 1
- 33.25 ANCC
- 33.25 Attendance
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Analogous to booths at scientific conferences, this is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Check out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!
Click on Exhibitor Logo to Access the Virtual Booth
The Virtual Exhibit Hall is paid advertising. The use of the Site and the Content, including Third Party Content, is at your own risk.