Mayo Clinic Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation Update for the Clinician 2022
March 24-26, 2022 - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort - Orlando, Florida
The Mayo Clinic Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation Update for the Clinician 2022 is a three-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
- Latest evidence-based knowledge in nephrology and transplant medicine
- Audience participation in case-based discussions utilizing interactive case-based approaches
- Pharmacology contact hours available
- Networking opportunities
This course is intended for members of the nephrology community and will be of interest to nephrologists, nephrology trainees, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, internists, primary care physicians and other specialists who participate in the care of patients with kidney disorders and kidney and/or pancreas transplants.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Rooms are reserved for attendees and their guests at the group rate starting at $239 per night plus applicable taxes. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before the room block sells out or before the expiration date of March 3, 2022, whichever comes first. The discounted rate is available three days prior and three days after the course dates based upon availability of group rooms at the time of the request.
To receive the discounted rate, call 1-833-243-4731 and identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic course.
The hotel is offering discounted self-parking at a rate of $15.00 per vehicle per day (tax not included) for all attendees of the group or discounted valet parking of $33.00 per vehicle per day (tax not included). Complimentary access to entertainment venues, such as Red Coconut Club®, Bob Marley – A tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s®, CityWalk’s Rising Star and the groove at Universal’s CityWalk, will be given to each attendees for each night of the group dates. Each attendee’s room key works as a CityWalk Party Pass to access these venues.
Rooms are limited; we encourage early booking.
Stay in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando Resort™ and enjoy exclusive resort-wide benefits you can’t receive staying anywhere else. It’s the best way to experience Universal Orlando™.
Guests of ALL Universal Orlando On-site Hotels Enjoy:
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and select attractions at Volcano Bay™ water theme park, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses that take you directly to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay and CityWalk™
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary access* to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of stay.
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters
- Golf Universal Orlando™ program offers an exclusive program for golfers that enables guests to take to the links during their stay. You can reserve a perfect tee time, arrange for complimentary transportation* to and from select courses and more. For more information please contact the Universal Orlando Ticket Center in the hotel lobby.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with healthcare providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please contact Florida Exhibits.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.