Mayo Clinic Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation 2020
The Southeastern Clinical Update in Nephrology, Hypertension and Kidney Transplantation is a two-day symposium designed to update participants on a range of nephrology topics relevant to current medical practice. Through a combination of lectures, literature review, and case-based presentations, this symposium will deliver up-to-date and cutting edge information that can be directly integrated into clinical practice.
- Latest evidence-base knowledge in nephrology and transplant medicine
- Audience participation in case-based discussions utilizing interactive case-based approaches
- Dedicated Saturday allied health track
- Pharmacology contact hours available
- Networking opportunities
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with healthcare providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibit space during this course, please contact Florida Exhibits.
This course is intended for members of the nephrology community and will be of interest to nephrologists, nephrology trainees, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, internists, primary care physicians and other specialists who participate in the care of patients with kidney disorders and kidney and/or pancreas transplants.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- List new practice changing developments in nephrology, hypertension and transplantation
- Summarize the current clinical practice guidelines for nephrology
- Recognize the complex clinical presentations of patients with renal disorders
- Identify current therapies for renal disorders
- Cite the evidence based screening guidelines for renal disorders
- Examine recent advances and changes in clinical practice
- Describe treatment and pathophysiological relationships of renal diseases
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Rooms are reserved for attendees and their guests at the group rate starting at $269 per night plus applicable taxes. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before the room block sells out or before the expiration date of February 27, 2020, whichever comes first. The discounted rate is available three days prior and three days after the course dates based upon availability of group rooms at the time of the request.
To receive the discounted rate, call 1-800-360-7395 and identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic Nephrology course.
The hotel is offering discounted self-parking at a rate of $15.00 per vehicle per day (tax not included) for all attendees of the group. Complimentary access to entertainment venues, such as Red Coconut Club®, Bob Marley – A tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s®, CityWalk’s Rising Star and the groove at Universal’s CityWalk, will be given to each attendees for each night of the group dates. Each attendee’s room key works as a CityWalk Party Pass to access these venues.
Rooms are limited; we encourage early booking.
Stay in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando Resort™ and enjoy exclusive resort-wide benefits you can’t receive staying anywhere else. It’s the best way to experience Universal Orlando™.
Guests of ALL Universal Orlando On-site Hotels Enjoy:
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and select attractions at Volcano Bay™ water theme park, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary water taxis or shuttle buses that take you directly to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay and CityWalk™
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary access* to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk™ for the length of stay.
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters
- Golf Universal Orlando™ program offers an exclusive program for golfers that enables guests to take to the links during their stay. You can reserve a perfect tee time, arrange for complimentary transportation* to and from select courses and more. For more information please contact the Universal Orlando Ticket Center in the hotel lobby.
Guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort enjoy:
- FREE Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access^ to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure—a benefit worth up to $129 per person, per day^^ (valid theme park admission required. Available at select on-site hotels.)
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and Universal CityWalk™ restaurants.
Travel and lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
Notify me by email when course registration opens.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.