Livestream Course Options
April 8 - 10, 2022 - Mayo Clinic - Rochester, Minnesota
This course is designed for orthopedic and plastic surgeons with a significant hand practice and covers the spectrum of disorders of the wrist and distal radioulnar joint. The format will be case-oriented, covering topics in bony and soft tissue trauma, degenerative disease, and inflammatory arthritis, to name a few. Videotaped surgery clips and cadaveric surgical dissection will be used to demonstrate complicated surgical procedures.
- Hear about the latest advances is Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty from recognized experts in the field.
- Learn hands on surgical techniques by attending the pre-course cadaver lab
- Further professional interactions with colleagues involved in Wrist Surgery
In collaboration with International Wrist Arthroscopy Society (IWAS)
This course is designed for orthopedic and plastic surgeons.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate the latest advancements both surgical and non-surgical for the treatment of thumb arthritis.
- Construct a diagnostic and treatment algorithm for the treatment of scapholunate and perilunate injuries.
- Construct a diagnostic and treatment algorithm for ulnar sided wrist pain and DRUJ instability.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.