Mayo Clinic Pediatric Days 2022
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream (virtual) attendance options
Course Directors: Angela Mattke, M.D. and Jason Anderson, M.D.
September 11 - 13, 2022 - Swissotel Chicago - Chicago, Illinois
Mayo Clinic Pediatric Days 2022 provides general pediatricians, pediatric sub specialists, family physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and resident physicians with the most current information on a variety of medical and surgical conditions affecting children and adolescents.
LIVE (in-person) attendees must comply with all live course requirements and guidelines and applicable state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions, guidance and resources.
Please note that all live course attendees must:
- Complete COVID-19 testing of any kind and provide attestation that a negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date or provide attestation that you received any positive COVID-19 test result within the previous 90 days, that it has been at least 10 days since COVID-19 infection, and that you are currently asymptomatic.
- Attest that you will comply with all safety requirements and that you understand the inherent risk associated with being in large groups of people.
- Complete your attestation here
Attendees who are not able to complete the above attestations are unable to attend the live (in-person) event.
Requirements and guidelines may be amended as CDC, public health and other relevant guidance are adjusted.
This course is designed for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists, social workers, resident fellows, and allied health professionals.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply medical information from reviews of common and rarely encountered clinical scenarios into the daily practice of pediatric and adolescent medicine.
- Describe the implications for evaluation and management of patients from information provided during in-depth reviews of the topics of subjects.
- Identify effective clinical strategies for diagnosing and managing a wide array of challenging problems in clinical practice.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
A room block has been established for attendees and their guests at Swissotel Chicago. The nightly rate is $325. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before August
22, 2022 or before the room block fills. Reservations are based on space and rate availability.
Click here for online reservations
Hotel Parking (rates subject to change)
Hourly Parking is available
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine designates this live and livestream activity for a maximum of 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|Optional MOC Sessions||Credit|
|Tuesday - MOC ABP||3.00|
|Tuesday - MOC ABFM||4.00|
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.25 ANCC nursing contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The AAFP has reviewed Mayo Clinic Pediatric Days and deemed it acceptable for up to 17.25 Live AAFP Prescribed credits. Term of Approval is from 09/11/2022 to 09/13/2022. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
This continuing medical education activity has been reviewed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and is acceptable for a maximum of 18.25 AAP credits. These credits can be applied toward the AAP CME/CPD Award available to Fellows and Candidate Members of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 18.25 ANCC
- 18.25 Attendance
The Mayo Clinic Pediatric Days 2022 course is pleased to offer the opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the following:
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Create an account/profile (or log-in if you already have one)
- Complete the Exhibitor Agreement Form
Contact us for additional information.