(in-person) courses and conferences effective July 1, 2021 and available COVID-19 online education and resources.
Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Part II Board Review 2018 - General Session
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for the Part II examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Through a combination of didactic lecture, case vignettes and optional mock oral examinations, the PM&R Board Review course helps guide study and preparation for all learners.
This is an independent educational activity of the Mayo Clinic and is not planned in conjunction with the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Optional online education modules are also available to aid in exam preparation (additional fee applies).
- Designed for preparing attendees for PM&R Part 2 oral boards examination
- Utilizes didactic lecture featuring case vignettes to help guide study and preparation
- Coaching emails and optional pre-conference refresher materials available before the live course to facilitate better preparation
Registration Fee: $600.00
Optional Educational Opportunities (additional fees apply)
Online Pre-Conference Refresher - $200
Arrive better prepared for the live board review course by reviewing supplemental conference materials prior to attending the live course in Rochester. These materials are offered online beginning in January, 2018.
- Featuring all 16 topic areas covered on the board exam
- Earn CME credit on your own time, at your own pace
Oral Exam Practice - $75
- Features live case vignettes and oral board exam practice for effective learning
- Limited spaces available, register early (one sign-up allowed per person)
This course is designed for PM&R Physicians.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to apply newly developed technologies for the treatment of commonly seen medical conditions
- Demonstrate patient care skills that are appropriate and effective for the treatment of commonly seen patients in a physiatric practice
- Identify techniques for effective communication with patients, and how to apply those techniques in practice
- Integrate the practice-based learning process and apply the experience gained in simulation
- Exhibit interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and learning with patients, their families, and other health professionals
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association for 19 AOA Category 2A credits.
Other Health Care Professionals
A certificate of attendance will be provided to other health care professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here.
- 19.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 19.00 AOA
- 19.00 Attendance
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.