Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Part II Board Review 2018
The Mayo Clinic Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is designed for candidates preparing for the Part II examinations in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Through a combination of didactic lecture, case vignettes and optional mock oral examinations, the PM&R Board Review course helps guide study and preparation for all learners.
This is an independent educational activity of Mayo Clinic and is not planned in conjunction with the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Optional online education modules are also available to aid in exam preparation (additional fee applies).
- The only PM&R review course with special focus on Part II of the PM&R Boards
- On-line and in-person instruction modules
- Receive a comprehensive review of PM&R
- Priced affordably
- All instructors are experts in the field of PM&R
Registration Fee: $600.00
Optional Educational Opportunities (additional fees apply)
Online Pre-Conference Refresher - $200
Arrive better prepared for the live board review course by reviewing supplemental conference materials prior to attending the live course in Rochester.
- Featuring all 16 topic areas covered on the board exam
- Earn CME credit on your own time, at your own pace
Oral Exam Practice - $75 - SOLD OUT
- Features live case vignettes and oral board exam practice for effective learning
- Limited spaces available, register early (one sign-up allowed per person)
UPDATED Cancellation and Refund Notice for Online Education Content
For those that purchase the optional online education content, due to the fact that up to 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ can be earned online, no refund is provided for the online course content.
Course Brochure (PDF)
This course is designed for PM&R physicians.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe how to apply newly developed technologies for the treatment of commonly seen medical conditions
- Demonstrate patient care skills that are appropriate and effective for the treatment of commonly seen patients in a physiatric practice
- Identify techniques for effective communication with patients, and how to apply those techniques in practice
- Integrate the practice-based learning process and apply the experience gained in simulation
- Exhibit interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and learning with patients, their families, and other health professionals
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at the following downtown Rochester hotel. In order to receive the special rate, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the expiration date of April 25, 2018, whichever comes first. Reservations will be taken following this date based on space and rate availability. Please identify yourself as a participant of the PM&R Board Review course when making your reservation. Click here for online reservations.
The Kahler Grand Hotel
20 2nd Avenue SW
Rochester, MN 55904
Standard Room: $114
Executive Studio: $159
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 19.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association for 19 AOA Category 2A credits.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A certificate of attendance will be provided to other healthcare professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here.
- 19.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 19.00 AOA
- 19.00 Attendance