Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Update 2023
This course offers Live (in-person) and Livestream attendance options
May 1 - 5, 2023 - Hilton Waikoloa Village - Waikoloa Village, Hawaii
The Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Update course is conducted by Mayo Clinic sleep researchers and clinicians. This course reviews the latest advances in practice and research using case-based scenarios enriched with personal clinical experiences. The course is designed to provide attendees with a comprehensive review of sleep disorders and practical steps to enhance clinical skills and practice.
- Expert faculty discuss the multidisciplinary approach to the practice of sleep medicine for best patient outcomes
- Clinical course geared toward increasing clinical knowledge and improving sleep health
- Comprehensive review of all aspects of the sleep encounter for the clinician
- Updates on the latest practice guidelines for diagnostics and therapeutics from leaders in the field of sleep medicine
- Interactive case-based presentations with audience participation questions
- Small group breakout sessions including hands-on opportunities with sleep medicine devices and technology
- In-person networking opportunities:
- Breakfast roundtable discussions with faculty, Tuesday-Friday
- Wednesday evening social reception
- Thursday afternoon yoga and meditation session on the beach
- Access to course recordings for one year
This course is relevant for sleep medicine specialists including MDs, DOs, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, internists and family medicine specialists, pediatric sleep medicine practitioners and general pediatricians, ENT specialists with interest in sleep apnea, psychiatrists with interest in insomnia, neurologists with interest in sleep associated neurological diagnoses and sleep administrators and practice managers.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Lodging - Rooms Available
Rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii for discounted rates starting at $289/night. In order to receive the special rates, reservations must be made before April 7, 2023 or before the room block fills.
$289 - Palace Resort View
$359 - Palace Ocean View
$369 - Makai Resort View
$409 - Makai Ocean View
$449 - Makai Ocean Front
Reservations are based on space and rate availability. Additional taxes will apply.
Daily Resort Fee ($30)
The daily resort fee of $45 is discounted at a rate of $30 per room per night for all attendees staying at the resort. The fee includes the following:
- Internet access in guestrooms
- Hawaiian cultural classes - including ukulele, lei making, and hula lessons
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Complimentary 15-minute photo session and souvenir keepsake
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon
- Keiki pool activities and scavenger hunt
- Fitness or yoga class at the Kohala Spa
- 10% off Hawaii Nautical sailings on the Spirit of Aloha catamaran from Aneho'omalu Bay
Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The Mayo Clinic Sleep Medicine Update 2023 course is pleased to offer the opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the course, please complete the following:
- Review the Exhibitor Prospectus
- Create an account/profile (or log-in) if you already have one
- Complete the Exhibitor Agreement Form
Contact us for additional information.