National Exam Prep Course Series- 2024
National Exam Preparation Series
Welcome to our National Exam Prep Webinar Series 2024:
This webinar series is offered three times throughout the year.
- January Series: Mondays, January 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, 2024 from 10:00-11:00 am, CST
- June Series: Mondays, June 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th, 2024 from 10:00-11:00 am, CST
- September Series: 23rd, 30th, and October 7th and 14th, 2024 from 10-11:00 am, CST
Participants will have the opportunity to apply coaching skills, strategies and best practices as spelled out in the NBHWC content outline, through a variety of group-based, synchronous learning activities.
- Earn up to 4 Mayo Clinic continuing education credits by attending the virtual, LIVE study-group sessions, followed by completion of the course survey.
- Recordings will be available to students for learning and review purposes during the duration of the series.
- This special offer is for Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program alumni only as we build upon the foundation of the 5E Coaching Model.
- To help you and your peers get the most from this group training course, outside content review and study prior to the live learning sessions is highly recommended.
- Mentor coaching packages are also available for purchase for those looking for additional support/practice.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The learner must provide written notice of withdrawal.
Registration Fee Refund Policy
For withdrawals made more than 14 days prior to the start of the course or program, a refund will be made less an administration fee of $75.
For withdrawals made within 14 days of the first day of the course or program or after program begins, no refund will be made.
Contact Wellness Coach Training Team with any questions!
Alumni of the Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Training Program seeking study support for the National Board for Health and Wellness Coach certification exam.
Students must have successfully completed the 12-week course offered through Mayo Clinic.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
This course is taught 100% virtually livestream in the Brightspace learning platform.
Weekly sessions are all held in the Central Time Zone.
Enrolled students will receive access to the learning platform prior to the course start date.
|Instructors and Planning Team|
|Jamie Friend, NBC-HWC|
WCTP Course Director
|Karleah Bradley, NBC-HWC|
WCTP Co-Course Director
|Melissa Mapes, NBC-HWC|
|Stacy Peterson, NBC-HWC|
|Deb Blomberg, MBA|
Program Manager- CME
This course provides up to 4 Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach Continuing Education (CE) credits.
Live attendance and a survey completion at the end is required to receive a certificate of completion.
To claim credit for livestream participation in this course, learners must view the content during the hours posted for the live activity. This course is not approved for on-demand delivery.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All requests must be submitted in writing using the Contact Us Form.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Registration.