Mayo Clinic Advancements in Surgical & Medical Management of the Spine 2022
This course covers current and emerging spine topics driving national change in the quality and delivery of spine care with a focus on the aging spine. Participants from all training backgrounds will learn new skills to excel in providing the best care for the aging spine in the near future. Our wide and varied curriculum delivers Mayo-quality updates via didactics, case presentations, a multidisciplinary spine care staff, and a daily mystery unknown case known as “Spine Curve Ball." Overall, this course will provide a rewarding clinical experience for all spine care practitioners, including surgeons, medical specialists, primary care providers, family medicine providers, as well as physical therapists, clinical nurse practitioners/specialists and physician assistants.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at the Fairmont Orchid. See below for the various rates being offered. In order to receive the special rates, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the expiration date of January 17, 2022, whichever comes first. After January 17, 2022, reservations will be taken based on space and rate availability. Each attendee is allowed one guest room at the special course room rate.
Fairmont Garden View - $370.00
Partial Ocean View - $390.00
Ocean View - $455.00
There is no charge for children younger than eighteen (18) years of age sharing the same room with their parents and utilizing existing bedding. There will be an additional charge of $75.00 per night, plus tax beginning with the third adult (18 years or older) in a room. The maximum number of persons per room is four (4) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children.
Please identify yourself as a participant of the Mayo Clinic Spine Course when making your reservation. Call 1-800-845-9905 to make your reservation.
The daily resort charge is reduced to $15.00 per room per night plus tax for all attendees staying at the resort and includes:
- Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room
- Local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- On-demand shuttle transportation within the Mauna Lani Resort area
- Snorkel equipment rental (based on up to two sets per room, per day – resort use only)
- 10% discount on published pricing for Fairmont Orchid Luau
- Hui Holokai Activites
- Hawaiian Crafts & Culture
Lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant. Mayo Clinic School of CPD is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant such as airline or hotel fees or penalties are the responsibility of the registrant.All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Direction to the Fairmont Orchid
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the Kona International Airport onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway #19.
- Remain on Highway #19 for 19.5 miles.
- The entrance to Mauna Lani Resort is located on your left of the highway.
- Enter the resort on Mauna Lani Drive and proceed for about a mile to the round-about.
- Take the first right turn / cut-off which is North Kaniku Drive.
- Stay on North Kaniku Drive until you reach the main entrance to Fairmont Orchid at the end of the drive.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Request for cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When cancelling a registration for a course 14 days or more before the course start date, a full refund (minus a $75 administrative fee) will be issued in the same form of payment the registration was received. No refunds are granted less than 14 days before the course start date.
Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Online Registration.