Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2021
This course offers Live (In-Person) and Livestream options.
Course Director: Richard E. Hayden, M.D.
November 4 - 7, 2021
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort - Phoenix, Arizona
Leaders at Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic’s Center for Regenerative Medicine strongly believe that regenerative science, medicine and surgery are vital pillars of tomorrow’s healthcare, and used to create new healthcare models and transform the practice of medicine and surgery. The unique character of Mayo Clinic’s Center for Regenerative Medicine is the expansive nature of its priorities with focus areas including oncology, cardiovascular medicine, neurosciences, and transplant.
Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery 2021 features presentations on the latest advancements in regenerative medicine and surgery. Networking opportunities are available and the symposium is open to specialists and non-specialists who are interested in regenerative medicine therapies and techniques.
|Registration Fees For Live and LIVESTREAM|
|MD, PhD, Management||$495|
|NP, PA, Allied Health Professionals||$395|
Call for Abstracts
We are pleased to announce that virtual poster abstracts are being accepted for consideration to the Mayo Clinic Symposium on Regenerative Medicine & Surgery. Submissions are due by October 6, 2021. Authors will be notified of the status of their submission the week of October 15, 2021.
This symposium is designed for researchers, physicians and allied health providers interested in Regenerative Medicine.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the fundamental principles, tools, and platforms of regenerative medicine and how current techniques are being used to provide regenerative solutions to patients
- Demonstrate the process leading to clinical utilization of regenerative therapeutics.
- Give examples of steps to bring discovery into the community through commercialization and outreach.
- Identify the challenges to effective delivery of regenerative therapeutics.
Attendance at any Mayo Clinic course does not indicate or guarantee competence or proficiency in the skills, knowledge or performance of any care or procedure(s) which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Mayo Clinic is closely monitoring COVID-19 prevalence and may adjust live course attendance limits as necessitated by CDC, public health and other relevant guidelines. Attendees are asked to comply with all live course and conference guidelines.
All travel and lodging expenses are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests with special course rates at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa. See below for the various rates being offered. In order to receive the special rates, reservations must be made before the room block is filled or before the expiration date of October 14, 2021, whichever comes first. After October 14, 2021, reservations will be taken based on space and rate availability.
Single/Double Triple Quad
Run of House $269.00 $289.00 $299.00
Premium View $269.00 $289.00 $299.00
Run of House
Passkey Link: https://book.passkey.com/go/MayoClinicRegenerative21
Reservations Center: 1-800-835-6206
Last Date to Book: 10//14/21
Room rates will be subject to a non-commissionable daily resort fee of $35.00 per room per night. As a special concession,
the resort fee has been reduced to a mandatory rate of $25.00, plus tax per room per night. This fee will cover several
amenities, which include:
- Wireless internet access in meeting space; general bandwidth which allows for casual browsing, excluding Group business needs/apps
- Guest room wireless internet access for up to 6 devices and local/domestic long distance phone calls
- Unlimited “Fitness on Demand Classes” in REVIVE Spa and access to our Fitness Center at REVIVE Spa (Minimum age 16 years)
- Use of Wildfire Golf Driving Range with unlimited balls and use of clubs on range (Proper golf attire required)
- Golf bag storage at Wildfire Golf Club
- Use of Tennis facilities, includes up to four (4) racquets based on availability
- Use of Pickleball facilities, includes two (2) hours of court time, for up to four (4) guests, and balls/paddles
- Bicycle rental for two (2) hours, based on availability, up to four (4) bicycle
- Two (2) complimentary bottles of water in each guest room (replenished as needed)
- Shuttle available to Desert Ridge Shopping and High Street (schedule varies and no reservations accepted)
- One dinner appetizer or dinner dessert at either of the Resort restaurants, MERITAGE, an Urban Tavern or stonegrill, with the purchase of one entrée, with maximum of two per room (Roy’s Restaurant is not included in this offer)
The cancellation policy for individual rooms reservations is 7 days. Reservations must be cancelled 7 whole days prior to arrival in order to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax to the method of payment used to guarantee the room reservation.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other Healthcare Professionals
A record of attendance will be provided to all registrants for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies or other professional associations.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) and staff, please go here to review disclosures.
- 15.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 15.25 Attendance